This got me thinking, how do I spend so much and have such a little makeup collection? Then I started adding up the cost of things I use daily... and purchase every few months.
1. Wild About Beauty Botanical Skin Prep Serum - £22
I love this primer. It smells beautiful, plumps my skin and gives my foundation serious staying power.
My skin has lots of pigmentation and scarring, but this high coverage foundation gives me an even skin tone and covers blemishes! It stays put all day, even through a gruelling gym session!
3. Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - £4.19
For such a cheap price, this is by far the best concealer I have found! It covers blemishes and also works as a great highlight for under the eyes!
4. Anastasia Beverly Hills DipBrow Pomade - £15
5. New CID i-Conceal Brush on Fluid Concealer - £20
I use this to highlight under my brows and clean up any product. The brush makes it very easy to blend and apply.
6. Wild About Beauty Eyeshadow Pencil Duo in Annie - £14.50
Im not the most accurate with liquid liner, so this duo is perfect! I use the small end daily to line my top lid. I find this adds a more natural look than a harsh black line.
7. T LeClerc Mascara Multiplicateur - £22
This mascara is awesome! It adds both length and volume, and doesn't contain any fibres, so no clumping or irritation to my eyes.
8. New CID i-Open Double Ended Eyeliner & Concealer - £18.50
I use the powder end in the corner of my eye to brighten, and the liner on my waterline to make me look wide-awake!
9. New CID i-Bronze Mini Compact Bronzer in Rio - £14
I use this bronzer to lightly contour and add some colour to my face. The colour of the New CID powders are just beautiful!
10. New CID i-Glow Compact Shimmer Powder in Coral Crush - £25
11. No7 Instant Radiance Highlighter - £9.95
This creates the illusion of dewy, radiant skin with one sweep!
12. Dr Lipp Nipple Balm for Lips - £12
Got to keep my pout soft and crack free! This feels so luxurious without being sticky. This also works as a great brow hair tamer!
Aurelia Miracle Cleanser - £34 (click here for my review)
Now, obviously I don't buy each product monthly, but wow £324.13 just on my face?! These are the items I wear every day, so I repurchase each one every 3 months or so, which makes about £1300 a year on makeup and skincare... I guess that explains where my money goes! Don't tell Gareth!
Work out yours and comment below! I need reassurance that this is normal and I don't need professional help!