Saturday 30 April 2016

Monthly Favourires | April

How are we quarter of the way through the year already?! Normally around this time of year, I would be replacing some of my makeup for summer colours ready for my awesome tan… instead I am restocking my winter colour foundation and pulling on the hoodies and scarves to keep warm. Then in try British style, it snows,and five minutes later its glorious sunshine! I love this country!


This month I put myself on a spending ban, so I haven't bought many new beauty products. I thought I'd share my favourites this month from what I did buy and things I already had.

Check out the things I have been loving this month!

New CID i-Glow Compact in Coral Crush
Ahh this is so beautiful! A little bit of colour in your face can make all the difference, and I go from pale and pasty to spring queen with just a small dab on the apples of my cheeks. This is a product I sell through MyShowcase. To purchase, click here.



Magnitone London Barefaced Vibra-Sonic Daily Cleansing Brush - Pastel Green
This little face vibrator has been a serious skin saviour for me this month! I have had some nasty breakouts that just would not budge, and after just a few days of using my magnitone daily my skin cleared up! This has also worked wonders on my pesky forehead wrinkle, which is now almost non-existent! Buy here!


MyShowcase 'Dolores' Weekend Beauty Bag 
This little beauty is a limited edition Dolores bag from MyShowcase. Isn't she lush? The size of this bag is perfect for all of my daily makeup. I also have another for my skincare products as I love it so much! The pink edition is limited for spring, which I love! Buy her here!


Sony ILCE5000L Compact System Camera with SEL-1650 Zoom Lens
I am in love with my new camera! While the camera on my phone is more than capable for daily pictures, I wanted a camera that I could take some higher quality photos on, and easily connect to my phone if I wanted to upload to Instagram. After some research, I found the A5000, and I love it! The screen flips up so that you can see yourself (which is perfect fir filming videos. Check it out on Amazon here!


Check out some of my favourite photos that I have taken with this camera!






Nyx Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick
I'm not a huge lipstick person, as I find that my naturally little lips look weird on my face with too much colour. I have to say though, these colours are lovely, and match my skin tone better than I expected! I bought 'Lace Detail', 'Satin Ribbon' & 'Exotic'. They dry on your lips, then don't budge! I bought mine from Boots.


This is my favourite of the three - 'Lace Detail' 

What are your spring beauty must-haves? I need to update my wardrobe for a cheap as possible... Primarni trip is needed! 

Its just started raining again, so I'm off to the cinema to watch Captain America: Civil War... Im so excited! 

Thanks for reading!

Lauren xx








No comments:

Post a Comment