Having been bed bound since Friday, I have either been sleeping, watching Netflix, or working on my blog & YouTube channel. Whilst trailing through BlogLovin' looking at fellow bloggers sites, I came across Sian (The English Everygirl) and saw that along with some great reads, she had recently submitted a blog post titled 'The TMI tag'.
Back in the day, we would fill out questionnaires like this on Bebo, or Facebook, then tag our BFF's to do the same. Feeling a little nostalgic, I thought I would give it a go, and let you all nosey in on some personal details..
1. What are you wearing? My disney PJs. I've been in bed with tonsillitis for the last 4 days.
2. Ever been in love? I fell in love at 12 years old and at 22 I am still in love with the same person, my future husband.
3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Kinda, but it ended up all good in the end!
4. How tall are you? 5" and a half (don't forget the half!)
5. How much do you weigh? 21,120 teabags.
6. Any tattoos? I have two. Both I would like covered up!
7. Any piercings? Ears and belly button
8. OTP? (One True Pairing. Meaning the your favorite combination of characters in a fandom.)
Ariel & Eric, Allie & Noah, Hanna & Caleb.
9. Favourite show? Pretty Little Liars.
10. Favourite bands? I'm into solo artists at the moment. I will admit to becoming a Belieber, and I love Adele!
11. Something you miss? Friendships like at school. Fights lasted a day & we saw each other all the time! Adulthood is pooey.
12. Favourite song? Strong by Sonna Rele or Because You Live by Jesse McCartney
13. How old are you? 22 (or 267 months to be more precise).
14. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius . Curious, Optimistic and Enthusiastic. Also impatient and tactless. I have my star-sign necklace that I love that was deigned by one of my favourite Youtubers, Anna Saccone-Joly.
15. Qualities you look for in a partner? Humour, loyalty & intellect.
16. Favourite quote? "Have courage & be kind"
17. Favourite actor? Currently, Taron Egerton.
18. Favourite colour? Purple
19. Loud music or soft? Soft. I could listen to piano music all day long!
20. Where do you go when you’re sad? My bedroom. It is my happy place with candles, fairy lights and netflix!
21. How long does it take you to shower? 20 minutes, though I could stay in there for an hour!
22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 30 minutes. Luckily I work 1 mile from my house!
23. Ever been in a physical fight? I may have been slightly tipsy when this happened.
24. Turn on? Smelling good.
25. Turn off? Bad breath.
26. The reason I started blogging? I had a lot to say and no-one to say it to! I am a bottler of my feelings, so can just blurt all over the internet and not worry!
27. Fears? Death & Failure.
28. Last thing that made you cry? The latest episode of Once Upon A Time. I cry at everything!
29. Last time you said you loved someone? To Gareth, on the phone earlier.
30. Meaning behind your blogging URL? I remember being told once before that for someone with dark hair and eyes, I have surprisingly pale skin. I guess it just stuck. Brown Eyed Pale Face.
31. Last book you read? A bend in the road by Nicholas Sparks.
32. The book you’re currently reading? Nothing right now.
33. Last show you watched? Once Upon a Time
34. Last person you talked to? My mum
35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? A colleague at work. I gave her a list of things to do whilst I am stuck at home!
36. Favourite food? CHOCOLATE!
37. Place you want to visit? I have a long list! Disneyland and Italy, hopefully both this year.
38. Last place you were? In my bed, where I have been all weekend and probably will be for the rest of the week!
39. Do you have a crush? I have a serious lady crush on Ashley Benson.
40. Last time you kissed someone? Thursday. I don't seem to be attractive with an infected throat, not sure why...
41. Last time you were insulted? Probably when I last spoke with my sister, Amy.
42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Anything fruity.
43. What instruments do you play? Umm, I can play a few tunes on the piano. I'm a great shower singer does that count?
44. Favourite piece of jewellery? My engagement ring.
45. Last sport you played? I don't really play a sport. I love Body Combat, which was last Monday.
46. Last song you sang? A Star Is Born from Hercules. Today has been a Disney day.
47. Favourite chat up line? Is it just me or does this rag smell of chloroform?
48. Have you ever used it? All the time!
49. Last time you hung out with anyone? Ive basically been in quarantine since last week, so I guess Saturday with mum watching Mr Selfridge.
50. Who should answer these questions next? Any new blogger or someone who hasn't done anything similar. Send me the link so that I can be nosey!
If you do the tag, send me the link!
Check out my last post, which also includes my first YouTube video!